Technical Product Trainer
Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
Who we are:
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
If you are a creative, ambitious, and driven person who thrives in a fun and collaborative environment, then read on…
Technical Product Trainer is an experienced professional who delivers high-quality and impactful learning experiences to MANTA’s customers, partners, and team members. The ideal candidate will design technical training and certification programs for MANTA. Create, manage and deliver technical training materials for MANTA Customers and Partners. The Technical Product Trainer will educate customers, partners and employees on products, offering industry perspectives, in-depth product knowledge and best practices through instructor-led sessions.
The role requires the individual to ingest new product offerings, become proficient with their use and basic implementation, and educate the broader team to speak intelligently about the products/features as well as conduct Train the Trainer sessions.
Keys to success in this role include technical aptitude, unwavering focus on customer satisfaction, dedication to helping a team succeed, and cross-organizational collaboration.
What you’ll do:
- Design and maintain structure of the product training for MANTA products
- Create and maintain training content (technical details to be provided by presales/CS/DEV)
- Create and maintain certification program for the above
- Create recordings for the above for on-demand delivery
- Deliver live trainings (mostly remotely)
- Collect product and training program feedback
- Contribute to the technical knowledge base and company internal knowledge sources.
- Deep dive training into policies and coverages
- Strategic training on emerging technical issues
- Host training seminars for clients about emerging EB issues
- Staying ahead of changes in the EB insurance industry.
- Analyzing updates to insurance policies
- Keeping a pulse on regulatory changes and legal rulings that create new coverage precedents.
- Research Industry Insights and trends and provide feedback to sales and service teams to allow them to stay on the vanguard.
What you should have:
- A minimum of 4+ years of related industry experience with at least 2+ years in Training capacity for technology products or enterprise solution
- Hands on experience with creating training content
- Experience in Data management space
- Experience delivering remote and in-person training.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and be self motivated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work across technical levels internally and externally.
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.