Manager, Technical Account Managers
Tampa, Florida, United States
Who we are:
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
If you are a creative, ambitious, and driven person who thrives in a fun and collaborative environment, then read on…
What you’ll do:
- Lead a global, experienced team of Technical Account Managers and Support Engineers, bringing your experience and excitement to mentor the TAM organization.
- Drive standardization of processes and execution of initiatives for Technical Account Managers where appropriate, while balancing this with the uniqueness of each supported technology and customer relationship
- Create and maintain an environment where our team members are valued, empowered and engaged
- Translate organizational vision and initiatives into executable goals and objectives
- Help educate and support our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure they have what they need to land and expand new business with support from our Technical Account Managers
- Team up with other leaders to inform and create strategies, standards and effective collaboration across the organization
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and best practices in both the open-source database space and the services delivery industry
- Regularly engage the Product and Engineering teams regarding customer feedback and potential features/functionality
- Onboard and developing new team members of the team
- Monitor and report on metrics and KPIs related to account retention of and revenue renewal
What you should have:
- 4+ years leading service delivery or technical account management teams and collaborating on cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience building teams with an established track record of driving change and attracting, motivating, coaching and retaining top talent
- Familiarity with data management concepts
- Strong data-related technical understanding of typical customer's environment – APIs, Databases, ETL, Reporting tools
- Experience in working with enterprise-class companies in complex architecture.
- Ability to work under pressure with other groups within Manta and at the customer.
- Understanding of databases and data management tools.
- Ability to understand Python, Java, or similar languages
- Experience with databases and SQL, including procedural extensions (Oracle, Netezza, MSSQL, Teradata, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
- Proven success building strong relationships with customers and other leaders across organizations
- Strong business acumen - in particular you can make sense out of complex and ambiguous situations, understand how business decisions affect financial outcomes, awareness of the implications of a choice for all affected parties, decisiveness and ability to adapt to change
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.