Business Development Representative
Who we are:
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
As a Business Development Representative, you will drive MANTA forward by generating and qualifying a high-quality pipeline for our Enterprise Account Executive team. Sitting at the top of our sales funnel, you will have the opportunity to create a great first impression for prospective clients and effectively articulate the value proposition of MANTA. Our ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, and (most of all) motivated to jumpstart their sales career.
If you are a creative, ambitious, and driven person who thrives in a fun and collaborative environment, then read on...
What you’ll do:
- Create a lasting and positive first impression of MANTA for our prospects
- Gain valuable experience working with fortune 500 companies
- Become an expert at articulating our value proposition to any who asks, (or who doesn’t ask)
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings, build sales pipeline and drive deals
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Manage Prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Identify champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
What you should have:
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Great Benefits
- Paid time off
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
Check our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.