Director of Content
Tampa, Florida, United States
Who we are:
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users across our 60+ enterprise customers unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
The Director of Content will be responsible for owning and leading short, medium, and long-term vision for content at MANTA. This role is a leader on this team - they will manage current content-focused marketing people in MANTA, hire the team and help (re)define the content we will make. This person will report to the VP of Marketing and will spend their time helping the team understand their audience and incubate content that will attract that audience.
The Director of Content will use data, metrics, and their own creative acumen to decide how, what, where, and when content should be presented to current and potential audiences. You will also be one of the key players in our positioning and messaging cross-departmental task force. You should have an unflinching motivation to deliver. The ideal candidate is an experienced content creator, enthusiastic about leading content team, building relationships with industry leaders, leveraging your project management skills across the organization’s largest growth opportunities.
If you are a creative, ambitious, and driven person who thrives in a fun and collaborative environment, then read on…
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing content team and expand the team as needed
- Be responsible for the whole content production function within MANTA's marketing team
- Produce high quality written content yourself
- Co-author marketing team's content map
- Based on the growing knowledge of the field, bring new creative ideas and topics
- Cooperate on creation of other types of content (video, audio, etc.)
- Maintain company marketing knowledge base and glossary for universal use
- Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, Sales, Customer Success, R&E, and Marketing teams to design, lead and implement a content strategy
- Identify opportunities to align new and existing content with our overall marketing strategy
- Deliver high-quality content from concept to production
- Supervise, train, and mentor creative team members
- Stay informed on the latest industry and client best practices for storytelling, content strategy, and branding
- Champion principles of both storytelling and content organization
- Think big. Then effectively communicate your ideas in a group setting
What you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ Years of experience
- Breathtaking creative writing skills
- Proven record in managing content team in tech towards greatness
- Affinity and familiarity with technical topics
- Ambitious and creative team leader
- Good (self-) organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open, honest and fair
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to cope effectively with complexity and change
- Readiness to work for a startup company
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.