Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Manta is seeking someone to lead partnerships to drive incremental revenue for Manta through our ecosystem of top business partners including resellers, referral, system integration and consulting partners. Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies
If you are a creative, ambitious, and driven person who thrives in a fun and collaborative environment, then read on…
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that each partner has the knowledge, skills and developmental plans to overachieve in their respective partnership with Manta.
- Develop and execute an effective strategy for recruiting, onboarding and developing high performing partners.
- Drive alignment between the Manta sales organization and business partners to drive incremental opportunities and successfully customer deployments.
- Develop strong relationships with Manta Sales leadership and provide them with insight into the impact the Partners are having on the overall business.
- Be an expert in policies and structure of Manta’s partner program.
- Drive the overall engagement with Manta partners to ensure that there is consistent partner management support and that Manta’s partners are aligning their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities with Manta’s overall strategy.
- Ensure processes are put in place to regularly monitor progress of each Partner and implement action plans to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Direct and guide marketing strategy/activities to ensure they support the overall Partner sales plan and that they directly impact the growth objectives.
- Manage and resolve escalations allowing the team to stay focused on sales.
- Build and promote a cohesive, partner/customer-centric team with strong internal relationships.
- Build a “trusted advisor” relationship with key stakeholders across Manta and our partner community.
What you should have:
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in either Direct Sales or Channel Sales ideally with an enterprise software company and/or data/analytics software vendor.
- Understanding of CRM and other key systems.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Previous experience in full cycle channel sales and enterprise client management.
- Be able to lead, inspire and motivate each partner to help them achieve their sales plans, objectives and activities
- Strong business acumen and executive presence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present to all levels of management.
- Relentlessly positive outlook, high energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Excellent planning and change management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well both independently and collaboratively with a team, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and goal-oriented.
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.