Director of Enterprise Sales
Director of Enterprise Sales
Who we are:
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
If you are a creative, ambitious, and driven person who thrives in a fun and collaborative environment, then read on…
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for velocity-based business across multiple verticals; including Financial Services, Media, Telco, Retail, Hitech, Healthcare, Travel and Business Services.
- Driving operational excellence, leadership skills development and coaching to a team of Enterprise Account Executives.
- We will expect you to be involved in accounts and leverage your experience.
- Become a figurehead for this business to transform it to ensure the highest levels of customer engagement.
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing sales organization.
- Position the business to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the business significantly year on year.
- Excellent operational/analytical skills - cadence. reporting, forecasting, and operations management experience.
What you should have:
- Experienced in managing a high performing Enterprise Sales team for a B2B technology company.
- A strong relationship builder with 4+ years of overall Enterprise sales experience working with Fortune 500 companies and 5+ years of leadership.
- Confident in managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and negotiations with pricing based on business value, legal and procurement.
- Knowledgeable in selling to C-level executives in.
- Experienced in setting quotas and managing people against those quotas.
- Passionate about coaching others with a successful track record as an individual contributor and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a growing team.
- Strategic vision and innovative approach to expanding revenue, sales process design, and creation of efficient programs that allow high productivity in a model that allows us to continue to scale with success.
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business cases and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills; operations management experience.
- Able to travel via auto, train, or air up to 50% of the time.
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.