We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
Manta is seeking a passionate Test Engineer to be part of our team. In this role, the ideal candidate will deal with manual testing and gradually get to automated testing.
This ideal candidate will work with MANTA's Software Engineers to ensures that the currently developed features are verified and pass the quality gate.
We are looking for professionals that are passionate about SW and quality and testing. As a Test Engineer, the candidate will help to maintain the testing environment and will create manual/automatic test cases for various parts of our product.
About your team: The engineering team is the largest of all the MANTA teams. We make sure that MANTA is getting better with every release. We work closely with sales, presales, and customer success to ensure that new integrations, features, updates, fixes, and other changes make customers happy and that MANTA remains the most advanced automated lineage platform on the market.
What you'll do:
- Dry run testing, qualification testing.
- Design test cases based on the development specification or your knowledge of the system.
- Manually executes TestLink scenarios.
- Test the server and client parts of the system.
- Verify the results in the relational and / or graph database.
- Test SOAP webservices and REST services.
- Test integrated systems via their miscellaneous API.
- Improve test coverage.
- Report issues in Jira.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in testing complex SW systems.
- Understanding of the end-to-end life cycle of a web request from browser to backend and database..
- Knowledge of SOAP UI or Postman and understanding the principles of SOAP web-services, and REST API.
- Familiarity with any issue tracking system.
- Ability to create test cases (TestLink) based on the development specification.
- Proficiency with writing and executing the test scenarios.
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
Check our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.