Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is looking for an Integration Engineer. The candidate will join our Professional Services (PS) team. As an Integration Engineer on our PS team, the primary responsibilities will be to use MANTA's integration platform to design, develop, configure, implement, maintain, and support MANTA integrations and Open MANTA solutions built for our customers. The candidate will have a strong knowledge of software development and API integration work and have experience integrating business‐critical applications for enterprise organizations. We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain technical solutions for integrations between MANTA products and third-party applications following best practices, standards, and policies.
- Work directly with our customers to successfully implement integration projects using our Open MANTA API.
- Work directly with product engineering teams within MANTA to support integration projects for our customers.
- Design data transformation processes and tools that normalize, cleanse, augment, and attribute incoming and outgoing data from various sources.
- Deliver customer value in the form of high-quality services in adherence with policies on security, performance, integration testing.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production.
- Contribute to daily stand-up, engineering meetings, and retrospectives.
- Participate in improving team performance.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience with data integration.
- Well-versed in system integration design and development.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying API-based integrations.
- Must have advanced SQL scripting development skills.
- Track record of delivering technical integration designs to support projects.
- Experience in writing software or scripting in one or more languages, such as Java or Python.
- Good understanding of software design and usability for enterprise applications.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with colleagues and customers.
- Experience deploying at the customer, either onsite or remote.
- Meeting deadlines, goals, and communicating status reports internally and with the customer.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to develop and maintain project plans.
- Ability to understand when to escalate that aligns to customer’s needs.
- Experience working with and managing external partners and customers.
- Experience with data lineage, or data catalogs.
- Experience working with globally distributed software development teams (onsite and off-shore), supporting integrations and customizations between complex, enterprise-level solutions.
- Experience with ETL processes, databases, data lakes, cloud technology.
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.