Enterprise Account Executive
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are currently seeking a driven, self-starting Enterprise Account Executive, located in Arizona. Our ideal candidate is an experienced rep with a background in enterprise sales at a tech SaaS environment. In this position you will be a key member of our team and work directly with the SVP of Revenue, CEO, and Practice Leaders to grow this business. We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
About your team:
The sales team takes care of our prospects and customers. The team consists of business development representatives who contact and qualify prospects. Then account executives build long-lasting relationships, close deals, and make sure that the package is adjusted to the customer’s needs.
What you will do:
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure, retention, and expansion; foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Consistently overachieve on the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Establish relationships with new customers and key enterprise accounts and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects; work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Draft and deliver Statements of Work
- Record all sales activity daily in the pipeline tool, report on sales activity weekly
- Provide reliable sales forecasts
- Attend conferences and industry events on behalf of the company
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Problem solve and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach to interacting with our clients
- Represent MANTA Software with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What you should have:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to sell effectively through a medium to long term sales cycle – 6-12 months
- Experience managing a sales pipeline, sales planning, and a forecast while monitoring capacity constraints.
- Superior track-record of driving sales and closing deals in excess of $100K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) with growing responsibility
- Previous or current experience with a CRM and success executing complex sales process, i.e. documenting deal development
- Demonstrated ability to perform software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Familiarity with creating and responding to RFP’s
- Commitment to lifelong learning
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.