Vice President, HR
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is looking for a Vice President of HR to directly report to the CFO and will be in charge of the HR strategic planning for the company worldwide such as establishing the employees’ development policies and also develop the incentive mechanism. Lead, manage and coordinate all Human Resources activities globally, in close coordination with the CFO and the rest of the management team. While based in Lisbon, the HR Lead will be managing all the activities in the different locations where we are present, both with offices and projects, ranging from Europe, to the US.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and coordinate recruiting efforts in support of all the management team and leaders in the organization
- Coordination and fostering relationships with recruiting organizations, universities and other institutions which can be source of new talent
- Coordination with the legal team on contractual and legal HR matters
- Coordination with the finance team on payroll and benefits matters
- Work closely with the finance team on budgets, reporting and planning
- Manage regular performance evaluations, and compensation packages reviews
- Manage and foster a healthy and sustainable organizational development across the company in close proximity with the CFO, ensuring high performance of the organization and employees both across functions and across geographies
- Manage talent development for all offices of the company and coordinate training and continuous education for employees
- Work closely with the CFO in driving initiatives across the company to ensure a highly motivated workforce
- Coordinate efforts in setting up any new locations, offices and teams in different geographies
- Make presentations to the Management Team and Board on HR and Organizational development related matters
- Represent the company at external conferences, events, etc as needed
- Other functions as required related to Human Resources and Organizational Development
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is preferred;
- Experience of operating as a strategic Business Partner with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment;
- More than 7 years of experience in HR;
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential and additional fluent European languages is a plus;
- Expertise in European employment law;
- Decision Making/Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; acts decisively, promptly and confidently and complex analysis;
- Possesses intellectual curiosity, brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural and multi-location environment;
- Proven presentation and communication skills.
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.