Senior Technical Recruiter
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is seeking a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter to help us pave the way for MANTA Tools in the Lisbon Market. As a Senior recruiter you will bring new and innovative sourcing techniques, working closely with Hiring Managers to improve our processes and techniques!
You can move quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, setting goals with informed and clear metrics. You will be tasked with generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of the best and most diverse talent.
We work very closely with our internal customer groups including business leaders and hiring managers, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships with those groups, and always deliver a superb experience is critical. We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
What you’ll do:
- Partner with MANTA leaders to thoroughly understand positions and recruiting needs
- Develop global innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for a multitude of roles
- Conduct "Talent Mapping" exercises for pipelining and market intelligence purposes
- Use Google, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sites to perform Boolean searches
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Implement compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting technical challenges
- Track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including email campaign performance, and open, response, and interest rates
- High level of comfort performing Boolean searches
You should have:
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing sourcing strategies in a Tech or Staffing firm environment supporting Technology companies
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Strong pulse on the market and understand how to use that data to advance our hiring strategy
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.