SaaS Product Manager
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is seeking a Product Manager for its Cloud based offerings. In this role you will be part of the task force that is building out the future of the MANTA Cloud Platform! You will use your technical and business SaaS leadership to align the industry leading data lineage solution with ever increasing cloud and hybrid cloud use cases. You will evaluate business opportunities to define and optimize the cloud portfolio using your understanding of target markets, billing methodologies, market trends, new technology, customer business issues and the competitive environment.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
What you’ll do:
- Be part of the Cloud team that includes team members from marketing, product management, sales and engineering.
- Innovate new ways to reach the Cloud based market and organize business models
- Design and provide oversight for critical MANTA capabilities in the Cloud.
- Implement and monitor “base level” standards for all Cloud offerings.
- Maintain a support matrix for internal and external use.
- Become deeply familiar with MANTA Flow and its technology integrations.
- Work closely with engineering on design, prioritization and QA, to assist as needed with testing
- Engage with customers and partners about their use of MANTA.
- Engage with Partners who facilitate or actively participate in cloud hosting and enablement activities.
- Assist in developing MANTA pricing strategies.
- Monitor new features and provide input for prioritization.
- Provide input regarding new technologies for implementation.
- Engage in market research, analyst exchanges, peer and customer interaction to enhance the MANTA roadmap.
- Deliver presentations at Webinars, trade shows, etc.
- Support marketing efforts on press releases, blogs, etc.
- Perform other related duties as necessary..
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a product manager in a SaaS environment, especially in design, certification, pricing strategies, and customer monitoring; 3 - 5 years or equivalent
- Working understanding of cloud architecture deployment technologies and infrastructure, especially Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in the technologies that MANTA interfaces with (any RDBMS, but Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake are a plus, ETL and reporting tool experience are a heavy plus --- also information governance and Catalog tools are a plus)
- Workable understanding of Jira
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Readiness to work with internal and external teams distributed between west and east coast of the US, and Europe
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work from home
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.