Product Manager for Scanners
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is seeking a Product Manager for its scanners of other industry technologies. In this role you will evaluate business opportunities to define and optimize the product portfolio through analysis and understanding of target markets, market trends, new technology, customer business issues and the competitive environment.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
What you’ll do:
- Interact with engineering and integration Program or Project Manager.
- Design and provide oversight for critical MANTA capabilities.
- Implement and monitor “base level” standards for all integrations.
- Maintain a support matrix for internal and external use.
- Become deeply familiar with MANTA Flow and its technology interfaces.
- Engage with customers and partners about their use of MANTA.
- Become proficient with Open MANTA in order to guide customers and partners onways to extend the MANTA repository.
- Engage with Partners who build “add on” capabilities to MANTA, this includes but no limited to coaching, teaching and working marketing around branding.
- Assist in developing MANTA pricing strategies.
- Monitor new features and provide input for prioritization.
- Provide input regarding new technologies for implementation.
- Engage in market research, analyst exchanges, peer and customer interaction to enhance the MANTA roadmap.
- Deliver presentations at Webinars, trade shows, etc.
- Support marketing efforts on press releases, blogs, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product management background and familiarity
- 3 - 5 years or equivalent
- Fairly deep SQL experience (any RDBMS, but Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake are a plus)
- ETL and reporting tool experience are a heavy plus
- Python and related technologies (Jupyter Notebooks, Databricks, etc.) are a major plus
- Workable understanding of Jira
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- The U.S. Eastern time zone is a requirement due to time differences with other MANTA teams.
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work from home
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.