Talent Acquisition Specialist
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
Manta is seeking a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals, mostly for our development team but also for a variety of other roles in the company.
This ideal candidate will work closely with MANTA's SVP's and VP's to gain understanding of the company's hiring needs.
We are looking for someone who is naturally competitive and loves hunting for talent while also enjoying personal and team successes.
About your team: The operations team takes care of MANTA’s internal processes to ensure that we work like a well-oiled machine. Our daily tasks revolve around finance and accounting, legal and procurement, office management, recruitment, and employees care.
What you'll do:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and applications and conducting interviews via Zoom, in person, or over the phone
- Own the candidate experience
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Post open positions on external websites and our internal website
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Communicate with employment agencies, internal and external hiring managers, colleagues, and industry professionals
- Coordinate the interview process between hiring managers, candidates, and agencies
- Proactively improve our recruiting processes and identify opportunities that need refinement
- Create recruiting strategies to fill positions
What you should have:
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Able to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on integrity
- Strong interviewing skills and the ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong researching skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- IT recruiting experience and a keen interest in information technology are advantages
- A positive attitude, well organized, and able to multitask
- Czech language is mandatory
- English language at least B2 level
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.