We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
Manta is seeking a passionate IT Admin to be part of our team. In this role, you will administrate Windows servers, IT assets, and external services (Google, CRM, Zapier, Atlassian).
This ideal candidate will work as the first-level support for MANTA employees. The ideal candidate should be well organized and able to keep all the systems secure.
About your team: The IT department is responsible for IT support. We solve internal IT requests and make sure that our colleagues have everything they need in terms of hardware and software. We’re also there to develop best practices to safeguard IT security.
What you'll do:
- Administration internal and external systems, along with automation and documentation of IT processes
- Provide IT support to your colleagues
- Update, and patch existing systems and network devices
- Monitor the IT infrastructure
- Evidence of IT assets
- Administration of hardware
- Keep everything up-to-date (systems,documentation,automation)
- Administration of external service (Google, CRM, Zapier, Atlassian)
- Keep all systems secure (monitor security threats, CVEs, good security setup of servers).
What you should have:
- Technical education
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with local network devices (printers, wifi,LAN)
- Experience with administration of endpoints (Windows 10)
- Experience with any monitoring service (Zabbix, PRTG)
- Experience with administration cloud systems (Google, Atlassian, …)
- Czech language is mandatory
- Written and verbal English skills
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.