Python Scanner Developer
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
Manta is seeking a passionate Java backend developer familiar with Python to join our Python team.
This ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming.
About your team: The engineering team is the largest of all the MANTA teams. We make sure that MANTA is getting better with every release. We work closely with sales, presales, and customer success to ensure that new integrations, features, updates, fixes, and other changes make customers happy and that MANTA remains the most advanced automated lineage platform on the market.
What you'll do:
- You will analyze, design, and implement the data flow analysis of various Python-based data processing tools and libraries used by data scientists such as Databricks
- You will understand how the dataflow analysis of the Python programming language works and enhance it to support various libraries and tools used by data scientists
What you should have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering
- Experience with Java backend and Python
- Interest in data science and how data scientists think
- Passion to write clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Written and verbal English skills
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
I acknowledge that my personal data will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice, which I have read and understand.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.