Customer Success Manager
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
MANTA is seeking a experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to be part of our team. In this role, the ideal candidate will work to ensure the customer is successful using MANTA offerings.
This ideal candidate will work with account executives, pre-sales engineers and TAMs within MANTA to drive adoption and look for ways to expand the Manta footprint within the account. The candidate will be measured by the success of our customers based on churn, references, upsell, and achieving a proper customer health score. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Success.
We are looking for professionals that are energetic, understanding of customer issues, creative, and, most importantly, doing what’s right at our customers. As a CSM, the candidate will be able to manage a set of accounts after close throughout the customer's lifecycle.
About your team: The customer success team makes sure that our users are happy and receive the necessary support to elevate their MANTA experience. We maintain a good relationship with existing customers, collect feedback, requests, and solve any existing issues with MANTA on the customer’s end.
What you'll do:
- Become an advocate of our customer to align with MANTA's values.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with engineering teams on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Work closely with sales, support engineers and Technical Account Managers to resolve customer issues
- Expand the use of MANTA's offerings within our customers to get as much breadth as possible.
- Create a communication protocol that ensures our customers receive regular, beneficial collaboration.
- Work with sales and pre-sales to ensure the proper hand off of customer accounts.
- Schedule and maintain training for our customers.
- Have a deep understanding of MANTA's offerings and the ability to turn those into use cases for our customers.
- Be the voice of the customer to the internal teams at MANTA.
- Create and manage project plans for implementation at the customer.
- Create status reports, health checks, support request tracking, use-case reviews, training plans, as well as other customer interactions.
- Work with internal teams to be a part of an end-to-end customer advocacy program that will articulate the shared goals and outcomes.
- Increase customer retention by implementing MANTA's customer interaction model.
- Manage the resolution of customer issues while tracking the regular progress of the customers.
- Maintain regular executive business reviews with our customers to ensure the buyers and stakeholders understand the value Manta is bringing.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience, preferably in customer success or customer-facing roles.
- Empathetic to customer's needs while balancing with MANTA's internal requirements.
- Broad understanding of data concepts and data management.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present ideas with conviction
- Ability to manage complicated implementation project plans.
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Relationship-building mindset
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to learn quickly and apply newfound knowledge
- Approachable, outgoing, and diplomatic personality
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Tampa
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.