We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is seeking a experienced Solutions Engineer to represent MANTA on the technical side of the conversation during the sales process. I.e. ensure a technical fit, lead POC for the prospects, answer technical questions about project deployment and value brought by MANTA.
About your team: The presales team plays a crucial role in the sales process. Together with the sales and engineering teams, we work closely with potential customers. Our goal is to determine the technical requirements to meet prospects’ goals and maximize the value of MANTA in their environment. Since every organization’s tech stack is different, we usually look for creative solutions for integrations that are not natively supported by MANTA. And that’s the beauty of it!
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
What you'll do:
- Work with sales representatives during the sales process, performing technical and product demonstrations (primarily remote, occasionally in-person)
- Prove solution value during trials and POCs by guiding the prospect through the process of installation, configuration, troubleshooting potential issues
- Find creative solutions for integration with technologies that are not supported OOTB
- Contribute to MANTA’s sales and customer success process improvement.
- Actively contributing to the product roadmap - collecting feedback, improvements and feature requests from customers and prospects and passing those to the product and development team.
- Document best practices and advanced configurations in KB and How-To articles
What you should have:
- Customer facing experience.
- Presales experience in IT product company.
- Experience in data management to relate to customer's challenges.
- Familiarity with data management concepts.
- Strong data-related technical understating of typical customer's environment - APIs, Databases, ETL, Reporting tools.
- Troubleshooting and log investigation.
- Troubleshooting integration issues across multiple applications/technologies.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to quickly orient in new environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and apply learned experience in other scenarios.
- Open to learn and ask for help.
- Great customer facing experience.
- Presentations experience.
- Creativity (to find workarounds if needed).
- Positive can do approach.
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Tampa
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.