Senior Technical Account Manager
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
MANTA is looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager that is focused, energetic, and customer-focused. This person will be working with a few assigned accounts where they will focus will be on ensuring the customer's technical needs are met. The TAM will understand complex issues and find solutions successfully implemented while creating a good working relationship with the customer's IT departments. This role is pivotal within the customer's echo system and requires someone who understands the customers and focuses on solving their issues while building great rapport.
The proper candidate is a team player, works hard, is dedicated to the customer, loves to learn, enjoys, and knows how to manage their time effectively. This role may require a limited amount of travel and some weekend or after-hour coverage.
About your team:
The customer success team makes sure that our users are happy and receive the necessary support to elevate their MANTA experience. We maintain a good relationship with existing customers, collect feedback, requests, and solve any existing issues with MANTA on the customer’s end.
What you’ll do:
- Implement the MANTA offerings with the customer to ensure a successful deployment
- Support service requests for the current customer base to ensure our customers get best-in-class support.
- Build relationships with IT stakeholders and become a MANTA expert that will ensure we are meeting our customers' expectations.
- Understand the MANTA portfolio to the point where this person can explain the benefits of MANTA to our customers and ensure they are getting the most use out of their MANTA purchase.
- Look for areas of improvement at the customer to create more in-depth use cases.
- Lead regular customer health checks to ensure the customer's business and technical needs are being met.
- Ongoing education at the customer about MANTA's software offering ensures the customer is knowledgeable on how to use it.
- Keep the customer up-to-date on any issues with their deployment of MANTA software.
- Communicate internally with others to ensure customer's issues and concerns are noted and being taken care of.
- Demo functionality that the customer might not be using today could bring them more significant benefits.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Technical account management experience in IT product company
- 4+ years experience in data management to relate to customer's challenges
- Familiarity with data management concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot integration issues across multiple applications/technologies
- Strong data-related technical understanding of typical customer's environment – APIs, Databases, ETL, Reporting tools
- Experience in working with enterprise-class companies in complex architecture.
- Ability to work under pressure with other groups within Manta and at the customer.
- Understanding of databases and data management tools.
- Ability to know understand and write Python, Java, or similar languages
- Experience with databases and SQL, including procedural extensions (Oracle, Netezza, MSSQL, Teradata, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.