We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
MANTA is seeking an Account Executive. As an account executive you will be responsible to profile, prospect and close accounts. We expect you to be a self starter and take initiative in prospecting and the sales process. We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
About the team:
The sales team takes care of our prospects and customers. The team consists of business development representatives who contact and qualify prospects. Then account representatives build long-lasting relationships, close deals, and make sure that the package is adjusted to the customer’s needs.
What you'll do:
- You will focus on deals that are an average contract size of 100k ARR
- You will be responsible for meeting (and exceeding) a set monthly quota
- You will grow relationships with qualified leads, and manage the relationship from introduction (from our SDR team) to close
- Hunter outbound mentality
- Find and create new opportunities
- Maintain CRM records
- Own the entire sales process
- Manage a territory and create a strategy to effectively prospect organizations
- Work directly with BDR to build relationships with clients
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of enterprise sales, and partner sales in particular
Experience in professional B2B sales
- Hound-dog attitude when following up on leads
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm
- Well-organized and goal-oriented approach to work
- Takes ownership and Responsibility in all aspects
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.