Can you imagine a better place to talk about leveraging data lineage to maximize the benefits of AI and big data than AI & Big Data Expo? Neither can we!
AI & Big Data Expo will take place on November 13-14, 2019 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley. The event will bring together 12,000 attendees, 500 speakers, and 350 exhibitors who will share their industry knowledge and real-life experience.
On both days, you can meet us at booth 201. On November 13, you’ll have a chance to see MANTA’s SVP of Products Ernie Ostic on stage. At 10 a.m. he will be giving a presentation on leveraging data lineage to maximize the benefits of AI and big data. At 12:10 p.m. Ernie will be one of the panelists in a discussion about data analytics for intelligent decision making.
What Do We Want To Share With You?
Data is the core of every company. Understanding its flows is crucial for data governance, making better data-driven business decisions, ensuring data quality, and shortening time-to-market, just to name a few. The main problem is that big data creates big issues—employees often struggle to make heads or tails of the company’s data that was collected over the course of years, coming from different sources, perhaps digitized only recently. Luckily, we know how to overcome this obstacle by using data lineage, and we are glad to share this knowledge using real-life examples. In his presentation, Ernie Ostic will focus on how utilizing data lineage is crucial for companies to:
- Decipher complex algorithms in systems that supply data to the “data lake”
- Increase trust in data for analysts and data citizens/scientists
- Manage the impact of application changes on downstream analytic systems
- Simplify the consumption and understanding of data flow throughout the enterprise
Later in the day, during the keynote panel, Ernie and other panelists will shift the focus towards data analytics and will discuss:
- Identifying target-rich, high-value data that can be used to generate business intelligence
- Driving business value with data analytics
- Leveraging data and analytics to optimize every decision, process, and action
- Real-time data analytics in practice—examples of how data is creating business efficiency and revolutionizing work practices
Don’t miss Ernie Ostic’s presentation on November 13 at 10 a.m. and come to the keynote panel at 12:10 p.m. to get the big picture of the benefits of data lineage and analytics for organizations undergoing digital transformation.
Wondering exactly how data lineage might come in handy for your company? Send us your questions at email@example.com and let’s talk about it at AI & Big Data Expo. See you there!