Conference season is knocking. Have you already purchased tickets to some tech conferences in 2019? Let Jan Ulrych invite you to conferences where you can meet MANTA this year.
Hi, readers. It’s Jan here. You might remember me from my last article in 2018, where I summed up my experience from last year’s conferences. A lot has changed with our software since then, and you can come and talk to us about it. But just to give you a little appetizer before the main conference experience:
As you might have read in our Release 3.23 article, MANTA has added or upgraded both its integrations and connectors for many new technologies, including Sqoop, Talend Data Integration, Microsoft SSAS, Apache Pig, IBM IGC, Collibra DGC, PostgreSQL, and many, many more.
Now, without further ado, here are the Conferences where you can meet us in 2019:
- IBM Think February 12-15, booth no. 472
- Enterprise Data World March 17-22, booth no. 60
- FIMA US April 1-3, booth no. is yet to be specified
- Teradata Universe April 7-10, booth no. is yet to be specified
- Informatica World May 20-23, booth no. is yet to be specified
- Collibra Data Citizens May 22-23, booth no. is yet to be specified
- MIT CDOIQ Symposium 2019 July 31-August 2, details are yet to be specified
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions about MANTA’s presence at conferences, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.