There’s no doubt about it: 2022 was a banner year for MANTA. With big wins that include securing $35 million Series B funding, multiple strategic partnerships, and significant enhancements to our data lineage platform, we continue to see strong momentum and accelerated adoption heading into 2023.
Along with the expansion of new offices around the globe to account for its unprecedented growth of doubling its workforce, MANTA also secured several new partnerships and technology integrations with new resellers in North America, the United Kingdom, South Africa, and India. These key partnerships enhance product innovations, expand data lineage and data governance capabilities, and enrich data-driven automation and insights to further drive revenue and accelerate company growth.
“The past year was monumental for MANTA as more data-driven organizations recognized the value of lineage to provide critical lines of sight into data pipelines,” said Tomas Kratky, MANTA’s founder and CEO.
Additionally, MANTA’s product innovations throughout the year led to improved performance and scalability in the company’s product offerings. Having received the ISO 27001:2013 certification from the International Organization of Standardization, one of the industry’s most recognized information security certifications, MANTA is dedicated to meeting the highest standards of data security across its solutions.
Remarking on next year, Tomas says, “Data is among an organization’s most critical assets, and we look forward to building on our mission in 2023 to create an open ecosystem of integrated data solutions, leveraging metadata to augment existing processes and help our customers achieve the highest level of productivity.”
Missed any of our company highlights from this year? Check them out below:
- MANTA Automated Data Lineage is Now Integrated with IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- MANTA and BigID: Prioritizing Data Protection Together
- MANTA Partner with MEGA International to Accelerate Enterprise Transformation
- Alteryx Ventures Announces Strategic Investment in MANTA
- MANTA Expands Data Lineage and Observability Market with $35 Million Series B Funding
- MANTA Enhances Data Lineage Platform Capabilities with Release 38
Interested in learning more about data lineage, active metadata, and data governance? You can find some of our most popular resources below:
- What Is Active Metadata and Why Does It Matter?
- Data Lineage as an Enabler of Metadata Management
- Gaining Trust in Your DFS 504 Compliance Approach with Automated Data Lineage
- Planning for Healthcare Data Visibility in 2023
- Supporting Data Quality Processes with Data Lineage
- How to Enhance Enterprise Metadata Management with Data Lineage
- How to Boost Your Cybersecurity Governance Framework with Data Lineage
- How Data Lineage Keeps Your Business in the Black Amidst Economic Turndown